El Paso’s business, civic and community leaders were in attendance Wednesday as El Paso Inc. honored the 2016 El Pasoan of the Year honorees and the winner of the Community Service Award. The annual luncheon was held at the Centennial Banquet and Conference Center on East Fort Bliss.
Photos by Jorge Salgado
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- UPDATE: County bans fireworks
- Commissioners reverse vote; Sacred Heart Church will be part of Segundo Barrio district
- El Paso entrepreneur's new app invites users to reflect on their life and mortality
- Sudden shutdown leaves businesses uncertain
- Chihuahua Cerveza launches in El Paso
- Legal notices for 6-28-20
- Building an outdoor kitchen?
- GECU Foundation has new director, board members
- City names director of cultural affairs and recreation
- The ‘Texas Breather’: Texas Tech, UTEP create 3D-printed ventilator
- Top Missouri Democrat stepping away from state party duties
- Noose found at Johns Hopkins University construction site
- Phoenix to change 'Robert E. Lee,' 'Squaw Peak' street names
- Eyeing social change, Pirates star Josh Bell finds his voice
- 6 men sentenced for poaching 19 animals in east Idaho
- Street vendors protest coronavirus lock-down in Mexico City
- Bolsonaro, others shun masks at July 4 celebration in Brazil
- Texas reports record number of new COVID-19 cases with 8,258