Workforce Solutions Borderplex recognized its outstanding board members and business partners, and announced its 2020 board officers at its annual meeting. Those recognized were Don Dunlap, outstanding board member; Project Vida, small business partner of the year; Becton, Dickinson and Company, large business partner of the year; Technica, veteran-friendly business partner of the year. Board officers are: Grace Munoz, board chair; Frank Spencer III, vice chair; and Bobby Blanco, secretary.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Homebuilding couple giving back, donating home
- Photos, video from the George Floyd protest in El Paso
- Coronavirus in El Paso: Latest updates
- El Paso unemployment rate surges to 14.8%
- Amazon plans first El Paso fulfillment center
- Work starts June 15 on massive Amazon center
- Whispers: Franklins in Vogue, quake damage, solar power and Freddy's coming
- What will school look like in the fall?
- Moving forward in a ‘smart’ new normal
- New Fox series features El Paso songwriter’s ballad
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- After protests, Northam orders removal of iconic Lee statue
- Landslide in Arctic Norway sweeps away 8 homes
- IndyCar ready to race after pandemic delayed start of season
- Ideals versus effectiveness in 9th District GOP contest
- Pandemic and racial unrest test black clergy on dual fronts
- Retailers look to boost sales, German car sales weak
- John Lewis says video of George Floyd's killing made him cry
- COVID-19 puts National WWII Museum 20th anniversary online