Workforce Solutions Borderplex has promoted Rosalba Ortiz to deputy director of administration. Ortiz has worked in the organization’s fiscal administration department for 8 years serving in various roles, most recently as comptroller. She has about 20 years of experience in the finance field and previously worked for a Johnson & Johnson subsidiary and as an auditor for PwC. She has a bachelor’s degree from the Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education in Mexico.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- An El Paso couple restored a Trost house in Central. They didn't have to wait long for offers.
- UTEP announces distinguished alumni, gold nugget recipients
- Texas Tech breaks ground on 130-chair dental clinic
- El Paso commemorates anniversary of Aug. 3 mass shooting
- Investment fund closes deal for El Paso Electric
- Appeals soften big property valuation jumps as city aims to hold the line on taxes
- Amazon gets going with $192 million El Paso fulfillment center
- El Paso hospital CEO appointed to national board
- Coronavirus Q&A Chronicles: Barbed Wire Open Mic Series
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Gulf of Mexico's 'dead zone' much smaller this year
- Prosecutors: Pimp kept 'minutes,' contracts with victims
- Trump's national security adviser recovers from COVID-19
- Lebanese health minister says at least 50 people were killed and 2,700 injured in the Beirut explosion.
- So far WNBA teams scoring at breakneck pace
- Minneapolis mayor: City seeks right mentors for new officers
- Husband of DA charged with pulling gun on protesters in LA
- New property tax and business incentive package advances