Tecma and Ergomotion have signed leases for space in Westpark Building 1, a 315,000-square-foot speculative project in Santa Teresa, New Mexico. Westpark is an industrial park being developed by Dallas-based Blue Road Investments. The building, which is one of the largest spec buildings in the region, is now 100% leased. Anthony Mash and Christian Perez Giese with CBRE in El Paso represented the landlord in the lease negotiations. Ergomotion is a California-based furniture company, and Tecma is an El Paso-based shelter services provider that helps companies set up and maintain manufacturing operations in Mexico.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso to be in ABC News national spotlight
- Home health tech startup in talks to buy Las Cruces Tower
- Flix Brewhouse in El Paso set to reopen
- Where are they now? Artist Gaspar Enriquez
- Flix Brewhouse in El Paso to reopen
- Races emerge for City Council as Pickett announces, Kennedy hints
- Coronavirus Q&A: Nico Tejeda, The Hospitals of Providence
- State bar awards El Paso lawyer Lifetime Achievement Award
- County to consider aiding El Pasoans Fighting Hunger
- Whispers: Hot real estate market and UTEP in Macy's parade
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Tropical Storm Odette slogs offshore of mid-Atlantic coast
- Art helping shine spotlight on Lake Tahoe trash problem
- Ruth Wilson inspired by Jude Law
- Matt Goss: I was abusing my body and life
- Stormzy helped aspiring musician after chance supermarket meeting
- The Latest: Taliban replace women's government ministry
- AP Week in Pictures: Global
- McCullers Jr. expected to start as Astros host the Diamondbacks