WestStar Bank has added Linda Troncoso and Lane Gaddy to its board of directors. Troncoso is president of TRE & Associates, a civil engineering firm with offices in El Paso and Austin. She has a master’s degree in engineering from UTEP and is chairwoman of the Medical Center of the Americas Foundation. Gaddy is the chief executive of W Silver Recycling, where he’s overseen the company’s growth from two locations with 20 employees in 2015 to 11 locations and 500 employees. He was inducted into the El Paso Business Hall of Fame in 2016 and has led a number of Downtown development projects, including the restoration of the historic Bassett Tower. WestStar is a locally owned community bank with assets of more than $1.9 billion.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso's first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- One of El Paso's tallest towers getting new anchor tenant, sign
- Valerie Ponzio releases long-awaited ‘Órale’ video
- 2nd case of new coronavirus confirmed among China evacuees
- Inspired by her mother’s battle with Alzheimer’s, El Paso native starts business
- Construction to start on swanky private jet terminal at El Paso airport
- El Paso 2.0 gathering to address economy
- One El Paso chef’s journey from flipping burgers to restaurant owner, via Las Vegas
- Western Tech gives $250,000 to El Paso Children’s
- Hub International announces promotion
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Pompeo: South Africa land reform plan would be 'disastrous'
- Road less traveled: Some NHL teams moving AHL squads closer
- Turkish court to issue verdict in rights activists' trial
- Fast-growing El Paso recycler expands to Santa Teresa, plans 120,000-square-foot facility
- Asian shares mostly rise while virus fears continue
- Bong happy 'Parasite' succeeded despite disparity it showed
- Player discipline possible for future sign-stealing offenses
- Jurors in Durst murder case could face 5 month trial