Western Technical College, which is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, has added a new associate degree in aerospace and defense technology. Graduates from the program will have the opportunity to transfer their credits to earn a bachelor’s degree. “The associate degree in aeronautical technology will support local efforts to lead in the aerospace and defense industry, build a new talent pipeline and create an exciting future of possibilities for students,” U.S. Rep. Veronica Escobar said in a news release.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Historic Trost house finds buyer in 3 days
- UTEP announces distinguished alumni, gold nugget recipients
- Texas Tech breaks ground on 130-chair dental clinic
- Amazon gets going with $192 million El Paso fulfillment center
- Mesa Street work has snarled traffic. Here's when TxDOT expects to finish construction
- Investment fund closes deal for El Paso Electric
- Whispers: Khalid and Netflix, Plaza reviews, Aaron Jones on the Feud and a seller's market
- Sunland Park port of entry hopes still simmering
- El Paso hospital CEO appointed to national board
- One year later: El Paso (still) strong after tragedy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- The top 4 IT problems of 2020
- Wisconsin election head: 'Don't wait' on mailing ballots
- Book Review: Hank Phillippi Ryan teeters on the improbable
- Review of primary prompts elections agency to seek changes
- Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia return to talks over disputed dam
- NJ's virus expenses nearly triple to $573M through July
- Man fatally shot at 8-year-old son's funeral; suspect held
- Honolulu to reopen surfboard locker racks destroyed in fire