Western Heritage Bank has named Bryan Hernandez as its new assistant vice president, credit underwriting. The El Paso native has worked in the banking industry for more than five years. He has a bachelor’s degree in global business management from the University of the Southwest in Hobbs, New Mexico. Most recently, Hernandez was a credit analyst in Western Heritage’s credit department. The bank operates locations in El Paso, Las Cruces and Deming.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Weather flame reignited atop historic Downtown tower
- Whispers: Seafood restaurant coming, Literarity news and 'Health Care Heroes' short film
- $1 million donation launches children’s museum exhibit
- Joe Pickett mulls return to public office
- Santander Consumer USA to Release a New Digital Experience for Automobile Dealers and Consumers
- ZZ Top: Bearded bassist Dusty Hill dies at 72
- What's Up & Coming: Concerts & Events
- Planned $50 million development on Interstate 10 files bankruptcy plan
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson was overwhelmed by Jungle Cruise set
- Luminarias to line Ascarate Park for Aug. 3 remembrance
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Detroit voters consider major changes to Detroit charter
- Group run by British navy now calls incident off the United Arab Emirates' coast a 'potential hijack'
- Thai protest leader renews calls for reform of monarchy
- The top 10 books on the Apple Store
- At least 2 injured in Sweden shooting amid rise in violence
- The top 10 movies on the Apple Store
- Bill Gates and Melinda French Gates finalize their divorce
- JetBlue not departing New York for Florida, expanding at JFK