The War Eagles Air Museum in Santa Teresa, New Mexico, has hired Terence Michael Epp as director of development. Epp is a commercial pilot with instrument and multi-engine ratings, an FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic and has a degree in aviation from Thomas Edison State College in Trenton, New Jersey.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso's first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- One of El Paso's tallest towers getting new anchor tenant, sign
- Valerie Ponzio releases long-awaited ‘Órale’ video
- 2nd case of new coronavirus confirmed among China evacuees
- Inspired by her mother’s battle with Alzheimer’s, El Paso native starts business
- El Paso 2.0 gathering to address economy
- Construction to start on swanky private jet terminal at El Paso airport
- One El Paso chef’s journey from flipping burgers to restaurant owner, via Las Vegas
- Western Tech gives $250,000 to El Paso Children’s
- Hub International announces promotion
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Houston American Energy Announces Drilling Plans And Increased Working Interest In Second San Andres Well
- Texas Once Again The Top State For Truck Bottlenecks
- Hobby Airport Launches Simplified Arrivals for International Passengers
- Sri Lanka says it will withdraw from UN rights resolution
- Ga. State looks to extend streak vs UTA
- Texas State seeks revenge on Ga. Southern
- Erdogan criticizes EU move to enforce arms embargo on Libya
- Iran's FM says his meeting with US senator spooked Trump