El Paso Electric recently welcomed a new cohort of eight college students for its annual summer internship program. The students will participate in an eight-week career-development program with an El Paso Electric department related to their field of study. They will also lead a corporate social responsibility project as part of the utility’s community outreach initiatives. This year, the internship will be primarily virtual due to the pandemic.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Salata brings custom salads, wraps to El Paso
- City snaps up 3 properties for COVID-19 health clinics
- Race for El Paso mayor: Meet the six candidates who want your vote
- Nurses, doctors voice concerns about operation of El Paso Children’s pediatric intensive care unit
- Dipps opening new Economy Cash & Carry
- El Paso Electric names general counsel, controller
- E2open to Become Publicly Traded Company through Combination with CC Neuberger Principal Holdings I
- Air Compressor Solutions chooses El Paso for expansion
- Hotel Paso del Norte reopens after multimillion-dollar restoration
- Funeral homes offer limousine rides to the polls nationwide
- No TV debates in Louisiana US Senate race ahead of election
- Serbia mulls Russian Defense Ministry presence
- Judge rules NYC crosswalks fail to protect blind pedestrians
- The Latest: Melania Trump has lingering cough after COVID-19
- CDC: 'Strong recommendation' but no rule for masks on planes
- How Google evolved from 'cuddly' startup to antitrust target
- Marines remove general investigated over alleged racial slur