United Way of El Paso County has announced its new board officers and board members for 2020-21. Board officers are: board chair, Crystal Long, CEO, GECU; chair-elect, Ruben Hernandez, market executive, JPMorgan Chase; secretary, Nathan Worley, chief strategy officer, The Hospitals of Providence East Campus; treasurer, Roseanne de la Fuente, sales operations director, AT&T; resource development vice chair, Cindy Conroy, aide to the chairman, WestStar; immediate past chair, Rosemary Marin, shareholder, ScottHulse law firm. Board members are: Christopher Arriola, 8 Hour Sleep Clinic; Nick LaMantia, L&F Distributors; Leila Melendez, Workforce Solutions Borderplex; Cp Patsatzis, Marathon Petroleum; VJ Smith, Marathon Petroleum; Julie Summerford Pearson, Hunt Companies.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- UPDATE: County bans fireworks
- ‘New Horizons’ airport mural elevating spirits
- Commissioners reverse vote; Sacred Heart Church will be part of Segundo Barrio district
- El Paso entrepreneur's new app invites users to reflect on their life and mortality
- Sudden shutdown leaves businesses uncertain
- Blues Coffee offers borderland live music, records
- El Paso Electric customers in Texas to see decrease on bills
- Lawmen of the border
- City parks, spray parks, museums start to open
- Inside the new $31 million factory in Santa Teresa
- ENGIE signs partnership with Hannon Armstrong for 2.3 GW Renewables portfolio in the US
- Australia may offer safe haven to Hong Kong residents
- California takes step back from reopening amid virus surge
- Lives Lost: Brazilian toddler was saying her first words
- The Latest: India virus count tops 600,000 amid recent surge
- Atlantic City casinos reopen in a changed pandemic world
- Albuquerque to encourage 'Little Free Libraries' in city
- GOP candidate is latest linked to QAnon conspiracy theory