Dr. Salvador Cruz-Flores has completed the American Academy of Neurology Institute’s 2020 Diversity Leadership Program. Cruz-Flores is a professor and chair of the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso Department of Neurology. TTUHSC El Paso is one of two health sciences centers designated as Title V Hispanic-Serving Institutions – and the only one on the U.S.-Mexico border. Forty-eight percent of its students identify as Hispanic.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Crane watch: Tracking development in El Paso
- Mayor Oscar Leeser names chief of staff
- Fight over Downtown historic district heats up
- El Paso ranked among top cities to live
- CultureSpan Marketing names president
- Which bars dominated borderland booze sales?
- ‘All hands on deck’ as business aid reopens
- A little light shopping and volleyball
- Whispers: Mural recognition, up your curbside meal
- Hunt Foundation pledges $1M for Juárez nonprofits
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Alaska to investigate issuance of offensive license plate
- Running back Keaontay Ingram transferring to USC from Texas
- Wisconsin revenue projections jump by $1.2 billion
- NC jobless aid office addressing millions in overpayments
- Minnesota lawmakers to reintroduce sports betting bill
- Vermont Sen. Leahy taken to hospital for observation
- Baseball Hall gets no new members; Schilling 16 votes shy
- “KISS THE GROUND: FOR SCHOOLS” Available to Schools and Teachers for Free Beginning January 28th