Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso recently announced its Champions of Trusted Heroes campaign – a “community driven, employer-matched fundraising initiative for the Hunt School of Nursing.” Lone Star Title Company of El Paso kicked off the campaign with a $25,000 gift to the Hunt School of Nursing’s Scholarship Fund. The fund will provide scholarships and other financial and educational support for students to help them complete their degrees. It is also aimed at raising awareness of the personal sacrifice students make as they work clinical rotations and a rigorous 16-month accelerated program, all while preparing for the front lines of the pandemic.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso hospital group CEO on what’s next in the COVID-19 fight
- Bad Bunny to bring Latin trap, reggaeton hits to El Paso
- Pioneers 21 names new executive director
- UTEP’s FloraFest offers diverse plants for sale
- Water woes for all: Water managers warn of dry year along Rio Grande
- Nonprofit homeless shelter names board members
- Lawrence (Larry) Howard Madrid
- Rage Against the Machine tour postponed (again) until 2022
- Whispers: $1,750 Tequila shot, 'Voices of La Lydia,' and good food news
- Ron Mulvihill
- US sets aside habitat critical for survival of rare songbird
- AP PHOTOS: India being overrun by its massive virus surge
- Prince fans headed to Paisley Park five years after death
- 'Sliver of hope.' Relief, caution as America absorbs verdict
- New Zealand remembers Prince Philip at national service
- The Latest: India reports new record number of cases, deaths
- EU reaches major climate deal ahead of Biden climate summit
- Flashpoint of 1992 LA riots becomes a place of celebration