In response to a shift in preferences for office space during the pandemic, Tri-State Plaza, an office low-rise at 6090 Surety Dr., has converted about 4,000 square feet into private, single-user leasable office spaces. The offices are designed for single-users or two- to three-person teams and range from 120 to 540 square feet. The building also has larger spaces available.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Salata brings custom salads, wraps to El Paso
- City snaps up 3 properties for COVID-19 health clinics
- Dipps opening new Economy Cash & Carry
- Race for El Paso mayor: Meet the six candidates who want your vote
- El Paso Electric names general counsel, controller
- Hotel Paso del Norte delays ribbon-cutting
- Khalid’s Thanksgiving giveaway
- Air Compressor Solutions chooses El Paso for expansion
- Nurses, doctors voice concerns about operation of El Paso Children’s pediatric intensive care unit
- Photographer helps laid-off expats bid goodbye to Dubai
- Asian stocks follow Wall Street lower on lack of US aid plan
- 'Call them out': In Maine, Gideon asks voters to punish GOP
- Final debate could thrust foreign policy back into campaign
- The Latest: Czech Rep sees another record daily jump
- Thailand cancels emergency decree in bid to calm protests
- AP Explains: What's next for the Supreme Court nomination
- Column: Rays hungry for more after evening up World Series