The Borderplex Alliance, a private sector-led economic development organization in El Paso, has hired Christian Diaz as director of special initiatives. Diaz has a bachelor’s degree from Texas A&M University and an MBA from the University of Texas at El Paso. Most recently, he was a graduate research fellow at the Mike Loya Center for Innovation and Commerce. In his new position, Diaz will coordinate the day-to-day operations of the Borderplex Supplier Association and Binational Tech Council, while tracking the progress of The Borderplex Alliance’s 2025 Strategic Plan. The Borderplex Alliance is led by CEO Jon Barela.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Whispers: Startup sold for $317 million, Sally to St. Louis and a recipe for success
- El Paso Requiem to honor Aug. 3 victims thru music
- Vista College closes abruptly, files bankruptcy
- Foster to chair board of Texas power grid operator
- Judge rejects lawsuit on early end to unemployment benefits
- Hello Winners!
- As inflation rises, so does cost of living for El Pasoans
- El Paso IT company celebrates 15 years
- City to buy Times print building for $3.6 million
- El Paso native named director of operations of the Dallas Opera
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Where are they now? former U.S. Rep. Silvestre Reyes
- Ricciardo rips laps in "hero" Earnhardt's classic No. 3
- After slamming COVID-19 rules, Tritt to sing anthem at NLCS
- Oklahoma cities, others join in effort to overturn McGirt
- San Jose community officer faces FBI probe, weapons charges
- Over 2,000 migrants march out of southern Mexico city
- 15 Stars Who Played Themselves on ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ (VIDEO)
- Arlington police officer fired after fatal shooting of man