The American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation has accredited Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso as aprovider of Nursing Continuing Professional Development until 2023. The accreditation means TTUHSC El Paso alumni and nurses in the region will be able to complete continuing nursing education programs through the university’s office of continuing medical education.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Kristen Stewart 'can't stop thinking about' Princess Diana
- They live in Juárez and get vaccinated in El Paso
- State aircraft sidelined after Montana fire helicopter crash
- Former Selena bandmate films music video in El Paso
- Comedian Gabriel Iglesias returning to El Paso
- Whispers: Plaza Classic news and Foster at Rotary
- Drought hits farmers: ‘It’s just a really difficult time’
- Helen of Troy sells personal care brands, including Brut and Pert Plus, for $45 million
- Q&A: Monica Vargas-Mahar, outgoing CEO, The Hospitals of Providence East Campus
- Artist line up set for Cool Canyon Nights
- mayor oscar leeser
- El Paso lawmakers vow to fight voting bill in special session
- From farmland to factories
- Bezos’ ex-wife, Scott, donates $30M to EPCC
- Downtown ambassadors return
- Mississippi State posts CWS-record 21 Ks in win over Texas
- ’90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After?’: A Disastrous Road Trip & Honesty (RECAP)
- Rahm birdies last 2 holes to win US Open at Torrey Pines