Sunflower Bank on Friday plans to unveil its new branch on the second floor of One San Jacinto Tower in Downtown El Paso. The full-service location offers personal banking and mortgage services, as well as commercial services. In celebration, the bank announced a partnership with El Paso Children’s Hospital and public art exhibition for the Child Life Therapeutic Arts Program. The bank donated $25,000 to Child Life and its arts program. An exhibit of children’s art created in the program will be on display to the public at the branch through 2022. Sunflower Bank, which has more than $4.8 billion in assets, has been in El Paso since 1999. It rebranded in February and became the anchor tenant of the Downtown tower at 201 E. Main, formerly known as the Chase Bank Tower. It’s El Paso commercial team is led by Ernesto Avila, the regional president. The branch is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Pasoan ends ‘The Voice’ run on high note
- Restaurant, dog park concept coming to El Paso
- ‘My Oscar, he’s such a good boy’: Rhoberta Leeser dies
- FBI arrests El Paso businessman accused of selling fraudulent health insurance
- City works with big-box stores to limit capacity, slow COVID-19 spread
- U.S. Rep. Veronica Escobar names new district director
- Walmart to start drone delivery of at-home COVID-19 tests in El Paso
- FBI arrests El Paso businessman
- Group fundraising to restore Sacred Heart Church in Segundo Barrio
- El Paso Children's Museum reveals exhibit designs
- Michigan election board certifies victory for Biden, another setback in Trump’s effort to overturn election results
- Biden's choice for UN envoy signals return to US engagement
- Spirit of Texas Bancshares, Inc. Names Allison S. Johnson Chief Financial Officer
- Transgender woman sues Georgia corrections officials again
- Utah relaxes gathering restrictions ahead of Thanksgiving
- AP source: Biden taps ex-Fed chair Yellen to lead treasury
- AP source: Biden taps ex-Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen as treasury secretary; she'd be 1st woman to lead department
- Wolf shuts bars on Thanksgiving eve to fight COVID-19 spread