The Sundt Foundation donated $11,000 in emergency relief funds to two El Paso nonprofits to address the increased need due to the COVID-19 pandemic. El Pasoans Fighting Hunger Food Bank received $10,000, and the Center Against Sexual and Family Violence received $1,000. During its regular quarterly grant cycle, the Sundt Foundation also awarded $1,000 to Ronald McDonald House Charities of El Paso.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- UPDATE: County bans fireworks
- ‘New Horizons’ airport mural elevating spirits
- Commissioners reverse vote; Sacred Heart Church will be part of Segundo Barrio district
- El Paso entrepreneur's new app invites users to reflect on their life and mortality
- Sudden shutdown leaves businesses uncertain
- Blues Coffee offers borderland live music, records
- El Paso Electric customers in Texas to see decrease on bills
- Inside the new $31 million factory in Santa Teresa
- Lawmen of the border
- City parks, spray parks, museums start to open
- Police: Oklahoma officer's health improving after shooting
- Tax returns: Republican Gianforte made $184M over 10 years
- Israeli lawmakers approve phone tracking of virus cases
- Montenegro backs same-sex partnership as it seeks EU entry
- LeBron James' group touts sports venues as mega-voting sites
- Pennsylvania finishes year $3B behind because of pandemic
- Audit finds more than $115K in fraud in small Missouri town
- Nevada defends church attendance cap in U.S. appeals court