Spaceport America has named Susan Raitt director of business development. Raitt has been with Spaceport America since 2016, and, most recently, was the business development lead. In that role, she secured several new customers, including Swift Engineering, C-6 Launch Systems and West Point. Raitt replaces Scott McLaughlin, who is now executive director of Spaceport America. “We have received tremendous exposure with the recent Virgin Galactic flights and activity by other customers such as Stratodynamics, AeroVironment and C6 Launch Systems,” McLaughlin said in a news release. “New Mexico’s homegrown spaceport is clearly in the spotlight, and Ms. Raitt knows how to take advantage of this to attract new customers.”
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Weather flame reignited atop historic Downtown tower
- Whispers: Seafood restaurant coming, Literarity news and 'Health Care Heroes' short film
- $1 million donation launches children’s museum exhibit
- Joe Pickett mulls return to public office
- Santander Consumer USA to Release a New Digital Experience for Automobile Dealers and Consumers
- ZZ Top: Bearded bassist Dusty Hill dies at 72
- What's Up & Coming: Concerts & Events
- Planned $50 million development on Interstate 10 files bankruptcy plan
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson was overwhelmed by Jungle Cruise set
- Luminarias to line Ascarate Park for Aug. 3 remembrance
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- US will review oil and gas leasing program in Alaska refuge
- NCAA gender equity review recommends combined Final Four
- Railroad tie fire still burning in Alabama despite storm
- Vikings cornerback Jeff Gladney indicted for felony assault
- Sudan takes first step toward joining international court
- Settlement reached in fatal standoff shooting in Maryland
- Founder of Charleston's esteemed Black community paper dies
- Jack Ballard announces run for Montana's US House seat