ScottHulse law firm held its 13th annual labor and employment law seminar “The Show Must Go On” on March 31. The live virtual event was attended by 220 local and regional business professionals. The seminar is designed for human resource professionals, managers, supervisors, executives, business owners, and in-house legal counsel and covered case and legislative updates, immigration in the workplace, strategies to manage remote workforce, best practices for governmental compliance audits and employer rights and responsibilities. Speakers included Rosemary Marin, Blake Downey, James Feuille, Susanna Visconti, Stephen Venzor, Andrea Moran and Luis Calvo.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Memories of Gene Autry when he bought the Texans
- Whispers: Remembering 1966, So El Paso and In-N-Out
- Far East Albertsons opens, led by El Paso native
- Jones brothers pay tribute to father
- Extended Q&A: U.S. Rep. Veronica Escobar
- Scorching market drives up tax valuations for homeowners
- What's Up & Coming: Concerts & Events
- Former mayor’s chief of staff joins Hunt Companies
- El Paso hospital group CEO on what’s next in the COVID-19 fight
- UTEP's new 10-year strategic plan includes strengthening KTEP public radio, new business center
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Asian stock markets mixed after Wall St retreats from record
- Former US official: Taiwan-US partnership stronger than ever
- UN envoy: South Sudan has potential, needs to hold elections
- Saudi university catches fire near Yemen border in attack
- Beijing official in Hong Kong warns against foreign meddling
- Former Minnesota cop charged in shooting of Black motorist
- With 200,000 in 1 day, India skyrockets past 14M virus cases
- Cambodia orders strict 2-week lockdown of Phnom Penh