General Motors Corporation has named Rudolph Chevrolet a recipient of its 2018 Mark of Excellence Award. The national achievement recognizes the El Paso dealership as one of a few in the country that meet multiple requirements, including rating highly in customer surveys and exceeding year-over-year sales goals. Rudolph Chevrolet is the only dealership in the region to win the award, which it has received 11 times.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso's first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- One of El Paso's tallest towers getting new anchor tenant, sign
- Valerie Ponzio releases long-awaited ‘Órale’ video
- Pancho Villa’s stash house
- El Paso 2.0 gathering to address economy
- Western Tech gives $250,000 to El Paso Children’s
- Fast-growing El Paso recycler expands to Santa Teresa, plans 120,000-square-foot facility
- Trump executive order would politicize architecture
- CBRE executives visit El Paso for client party
- Super Tuesday: Heated state rep. race on ballot
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- New Mexico St. beats Texas Rio Grande Valley 78-62
- Brazilian transgender dancer shatters Carnival parade taboo
- Analysis: Sanders' path has echoes of Trump's 2016 campaign
- Harden, Westbrook combine for 72, Rockets beat Jazz 120-110
- The Latest: Oddsmakers list Wilder versus Fury a tossup
- Self-styled daredevil dies in crash after rocket launch
- Warren rallies packed Seattle crowd, slams Bloomberg
- Patterson carries Prairie View over Ark.-Pine Bluff 69-61