Ronald McDonald House Charities has received $5,000 from the Hightower Foundation and $4,500 from the Junior League of El Paso. The funds will be used for the nonprofit’s Courtesy Cart Program, which delivers snacks, beverages and toys to patients at The Hospitals of Providence Children’s Hospital in El Paso and Memorial Medical Center in Las Cruces. The Stern Foundation also donated $4,300 for the Ronald McDonald House’s COVID Protection Program.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Crane watch: Tracking development in El Paso
- Mayor Oscar Leeser names chief of staff
- Fight over Downtown historic district heats up
- El Paso ranked among top cities to live
- ‘All hands on deck’ as business aid reopens
- CultureSpan Marketing names president
- A little light shopping and volleyball
- Whispers: Mural recognition, up your curbside meal
- Hunt Foundation pledges $1M for Juárez nonprofits
- Which bars dominated borderland booze sales?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- GOP signals unwillingness to part with Trump after riot
- Biden to reopen 'Obamacare' markets for COVID-19 relief
- US boosting vaccine deliveries amid complaints of shortages
- AP Exclusive: DOJ rescinds ‘zero tolerance’ immigration rule
- Kerry aims to talk US back into a lead role in climate fight
- Today in History
- AP sources: Biden to pause oil and gas sales on public lands
- LSU pulls away on 18-0 run to beat Texas A&M 78-60