El Paso businessman Rick Francis was recently appointed to the Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. Composed of representatives from financial institutions in the 11th District, the council is part of a Fed initiative to improve communication with community bankers. Francis is chairman and CEO of WestStar Bank Holding Company Inc. and of WestStar
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Homebuilding couple giving back, donating home
- Photos, video from the George Floyd protest in El Paso
- Coronavirus in El Paso: Latest updates
- El Paso unemployment rate surges to 14.8%
- Amazon plans first El Paso fulfillment center
- Work starts June 15 on massive Amazon center
- Whispers: Franklins in Vogue, quake damage, solar power and Freddy's coming
- What will school look like in the fall?
- Moving forward in a ‘smart’ new normal
- New Fox series features El Paso songwriter’s ballad
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- After protests, Northam orders removal of iconic Lee statue
- Landslide in Arctic Norway sweeps away 8 homes
- IndyCar ready to race after pandemic delayed start of season
- Ideals versus effectiveness in 9th District GOP contest
- Pandemic and racial unrest test black clergy on dual fronts
- Retailers look to boost sales, German car sales weak
- John Lewis says video of George Floyd's killing made him cry
- COVID-19 puts National WWII Museum 20th anniversary online