The El Paso Small Business Development Center is offering the 12-week Spring 2021 Small Business Management Institute course, which provides those interested in opening a small business an opportunity to learn the skills and concepts needed to successfully do so and those who are already business owners with new perspectives and skillsets. Courses are held online Tuesdays and Thursdays Jan. 26 through April 22. A Small Business Management Certificate is awarded to each student who completes the entire series. Each participant writes a business plan and receives feedback. Before Jan. 22, the registration fee is $350 and after Jan. 22 is $375. For more information, go online to ElPasoSBDC.net or call 915-831-7742.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Crane watch: Tracking development in El Paso
- Mayor Oscar Leeser names chief of staff
- Fight over Downtown historic district heats up
- El Paso ranked among top cities to live
- ‘All hands on deck’ as business aid reopens
- CultureSpan Marketing names president
- A little light shopping and volleyball
- Whispers: Mural recognition, up your curbside meal
- Hunt Foundation pledges $1M for Juárez nonprofits
- Which bars dominated borderland booze sales?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Queen Latifah 'stoked' to land post-Super Bowl slot for show
- Cloris Leachman, Oscar-winning actor also known as TV’s Phyllis Lindstrom, dies at 94, publicist says
- Nebraska attorney general takes new steps to fight sex abuse
- Brazil VP says military to leave the Amazon rainforest
- Georgia bill would require photo ID copies for mail voting
- Apple posts big quarter on fast sales start for iPhone 12
- Idaho man faces $9.9M fine for racist, harassing robocalls
- Virginia Senate approves measure rebuking Amanda Chase