The El Paso City Council has appointed Charlie Intebi to the Public Service Board, which oversees El Paso Water. Intebi is cofounder and vice president of Nova Safety Products. He has 28 years of financial and business management experience and succeeds Henry Gallardo, who served two four-year terms.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso cinemas slowly welcome back moviegoers
- $37.8 million in bonds were passed in area MUD elections. There were 2 voters.
- It was ‘touch and go,’ but lessons from 2011 help El Paso weather winter storm
- Barracuda PR hires new executive
- What do you want El Paso to look like in 2030?
- City to consider sale of former Great Wolf parcel to Kansas-based real estate company
- El Pasoan's podcast looks deeper into Selena’s impact
- City Council keeps controversial '06 ordinance on the books
- El Paso playwright featured in Sin Muros festival
- Las Palmas Medical Center names new assistant chief nursing officer
- Hospitals of Providence CEO participates in congressional briefing
- Paso del Norte Health Foundation awards pandemic grants
- Nursing student gifted car lease
- Customs and logistics company inks lease for industrial space
- Sundt donates $10,000 to El Paso charities
- Casa Collision Center receives certification
- Gambino crime family's elder Gotti, Peter, dies in prison