Planned Parenthood of Greater Texas in El Pasoans hired Xochitl Rodriguez as philanthropy officer. Rodriguez will oversee development initiatives and the expansion of the organization’s philanthropic support of health care and education services in El Paso. Most recently, she was director of community affairs for state Sen. José Rodríguez.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Crane watch: Tracking development in El Paso
- Mayor Oscar Leeser names chief of staff
- Fight over Downtown historic district heats up
- El Paso ranked among top cities to live
- CultureSpan Marketing names president
- Which bars dominated borderland booze sales?
- ‘All hands on deck’ as business aid reopens
- A little light shopping and volleyball
- Whispers: Mural recognition, up your curbside meal
- Hunt Foundation pledges $1M for Juárez nonprofits
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Texas' rolling average of new daily COVID-19 cases decreases
- Review: Hunting '90s killers again in 'The Little Things'
- Limits on governor's disaster authority nears statewide vote
- Beshear: Kentucky reports 2 cases of COVID-19 variant
- Texas man arrested in Capitol riot, another stays in custody
- Florida's Trump Plaza residents move to change name
- Criminals in Mexico exploit desperation for oxygen canisters
- Baseball gathers behind home plate to honor Hammerin' Hank