The Outlet Shoppes at El Paso has named Beth Parkinson its new general manager. Most recently, Parkinson was the specialty leasing manager at Sunland Park Mall, where she worked for five years. Her first day on the job is Monday. Parkinson was the marketing director at the outlet mall from 2008 to 2013. She has also worked at Westfield Shoppingtown Plaza Camino Real in Carlsbad, California. A Tory Burch store recently opened at the Outlet Shoppes, a 434,571-square-foot, open-air mall that is located at Transmountain and Interstate 10.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- An El Paso couple restored a Trost house in Central. They didn't have to wait long for offers.
- UTEP announces distinguished alumni, gold nugget recipients
- Texas Tech breaks ground on 130-chair dental clinic
- El Paso commemorates anniversary of Aug. 3 mass shooting
- Investment fund closes deal for El Paso Electric
- Amazon gets going with $192 million El Paso fulfillment center
- El Paso hospital CEO appointed to national board
- Appeals soften big property valuation jumps as city aims to hold the line on taxes
- Coronavirus Q&A Chronicles: Barbed Wire Open Mic Series
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Prospect of 2nd Boston Marathon bomber trial brings anguish
- Argentina reports debt restructuring deal with creditors
- BMC Hosts Private Briefing for Eligible Investors
- Danish prince discharged after brain surgery in France
- EU regulators investigate Google's plan to buy Fitbit
- No Touch Door Opener Tool Helps Keep Kids Germ Free
- OutMatch Announces Opening of Two Global Data Centers
- Judge rules disputed ballots must be counted in NY primary