Sunland Park Mall announced it has 12 new tenants. The new stores are: Brillen.com, an optical store; Ambrozia’s Beauty, a teen apparel and beauty store; The Makers Collaborative, which sells organic fabric; Simple Mobile, which offers Verizon products and services; and Alayjah Glamm Boutique, an apparel and accessory store. Opening in the food court are: Kyo Kai Boba, which pairs boba with aguas frescas; Sabor Mexicano; Electry-ed, which serves fries with unique toppings; Hot Joe’s Meal Prep, which offers healthy options; Donut House Bakery; 3 Dragons Chinese Food; and I Heart Sugar, which offers everything from bacon-flavored sodas to pickle-flavored cotton candy.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Kristen Stewart 'can't stop thinking about' Princess Diana
- They live in Juárez and get vaccinated in El Paso
- State aircraft sidelined after Montana fire helicopter crash
- Former Selena bandmate films music video in El Paso
- Comedian Gabriel Iglesias returning to El Paso
- Whispers: Plaza Classic news and Foster at Rotary
- Drought hits farmers: ‘It’s just a really difficult time’
- Helen of Troy sells personal care brands, including Brut and Pert Plus, for $45 million
- Q&A: Monica Vargas-Mahar, outgoing CEO, The Hospitals of Providence East Campus
- Artist line up set for Cool Canyon Nights
- mayor oscar leeser
- El Paso lawmakers vow to fight voting bill in special session
- From farmland to factories
- Bezos’ ex-wife, Scott, donates $30M to EPCC
- Downtown ambassadors return
- Iran’s sole nuclear power plant undergoes emergency shutdown
- Pollsters estimate French conservatives dominate 1st round of regional elections; Le Pen's far-right party trails
- Sunland Park Mall owner files bankruptcy