Frontier Airlines has announced new non-stop flights to Orlando. The airline will provide service from El Paso International Airport to Orlando twice a week, year-round beginning Nov. 3. Tickets are on sale now. Frontier is the latest airline to expand its service options in El Paso. American Airlines begins new service to Charlotte, North Carolina, later this month, and will have three new daily flights to Austin operating by November.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Sun Bowl Parade Ready to Roll
- El Paso Water plans to build new headquarters
- City receives $900,000 for I-10 deck park design
- Plastic molding manufacturer expands in Horizon City
- Miners headed to bowl game with winning record
- A response to Max Grossman and David Romo
- Winter Holiday Roundup
- El Paso businessman presented New Mexico Medal of Merit
- UTEP cancer research attracts investors
- El Paso hospital has new human resources director
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Tony Bennett with Lady Gaga ‘One Last Time,’ ‘Waltons’ and ‘Nash Bridges’ Movies, ‘Hot Zone’ Anthrax Scare, Harry Potter Trivia Challenge, ‘Succession’ Birthday Bash
- Drake, N. Texas meet in Kissimmee
- Incarnate Word plays Montana State
- At least 2 people dead during first winter storm in UK
- Algerians hold local elections amid anger over rising prices
- India asks Starlink to obtain license for internet services
- 61 arrivals from South Africa test positive for COVID-19
- Dutch authorities: 61 people on 2 flights from South Africa positive for COVID-19; omicron variant not confirmed