Mt. Franklin Insurance, the largest El Paso owned full service brokerage, has hired Mario Solis as an insurance advisor. Solis has more than 15 years of experience in insurance and customer service and a general lines insurance license.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Photos, video from the George Floyd protest in El Paso
- Coronavirus in El Paso: Latest updates
- Homebuilding couple giving back, donating home
- El Paso unemployment rate surges to 14.8%
- Amazon plans first El Paso fulfillment center
- Whispers: Franklins in Vogue, quake damage, solar power and Freddy's coming
- What will school look like in the fall?
- Work starts June 15 on massive Amazon center
- Moving forward in a ‘smart’ new normal
- Behind stats, families mourn
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Twitter disables Trump campaign's George Floyd video tribute
- Macron makes new call for Iran to release detained academic
- Deputies investigate cross burning on bridge in Alabama
- Ex-Swedish envoy on trial for alleged contacts with China
- Alabama sheriff's office: 7 adults found dead in shooting and fire in home; no suspects in custody but no further threat
- News agency: Iranian ship sinks in Iraqi waters, 1 dead
- U.S. Renal Care Announces Mark Caputo as Chief Executive Officer
- Floyd death pushes military to face 'own demons' on race