The El Paso County Medical Society named Dr. Alison Days as its 2020 president at an event Feb. 5 at the Doubletree Hotel in Downtown. Also at the event, the TMA Presidential Award was presented to the El Paso County Medical Society and the trauma teams that responded to the mass shooting at the Cielo Vista Walmart on Aug. 3.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso's first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- One of El Paso's tallest towers getting new anchor tenant, sign
- Valerie Ponzio releases long-awaited ‘Órale’ video
- One El Paso chef’s journey from flipping burgers to restaurant owner, via Las Vegas
- 2nd case of new coronavirus confirmed among China evacuees
- Inspired by her mother’s battle with Alzheimer’s, El Paso native starts business
- Construction to start on swanky private jet terminal at El Paso airport
- El Paso 2.0 gathering to address economy
- Hub International announces promotion
- Humane Society hires CEO, moves past controversy
- Fast-growing El Paso recycler expands to Santa Teresa, plans 120,000-square-foot facility
- Texas Rio Grande Valley tops Texas Permian Basin 93-80
- Driver who hit Oklahoma runners gets 3rd manslaughter charge
- UK unveils immigration overhaul for 2021 focused on skills
- Kansas federal judge reprimanded over harassment resigns
- Group urges court to overturn Harvard admissions case ruling
- Key GOP senator revives fight over election security money
- UN report questions police, highlights violence in Haiti