The Meadows Foundation is donating $100,000 to the Borderlands Research Institute. The funding will help the Respect Big Bend Coalition in West Texas, a project that protects natural resources and unique communities of the greater Big Bend region through a collaboration based on sound science, community outreach and education, landscape-scale planning and economic development.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Gospel artist passes away; community, daughter say he was the best
- Magnitude 5 earthquake felt in El Paso
- El Paso hotels brave a challenge they've never seen before
- Coronavirus in El Paso: Latest updates
- Hispanic chamber: 22 member businesses will not reopen as coronavirus crisis grips El Paso businesses
- VitalTech and AT&T Business Offer Free Telehealth Services
- El Paso gas prices drop
- Why El Paso businesses impacted by the pandemic should consider filing a claim even if the chances of an award seem slim
- COVID-19 could overwhelm El Paso hospitals
- Pandemic puts future transportation funding at risk
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- PALM SUNDAY: Pope celebrates without public in St. Peter's
- 'Complete collapse of economies' ahead as Africa faces virus
- 9 rebels, Indian soldier killed in Kashmir fighting
- Imprisoned Chinese rights lawyer released, his wife says
- The Latest: Americans take last chance to leave Nepal
- AP PHOTOS: Bustling London life stilled by COVID-19 lockdown
- France turns to speedy trains to catch up in virus response
- Dwayne Johnson explains Jungle Cruise's delay