The McDonald’s El Paso Scholarship program is accepting applications through March 13. The program, which is a partnership between McDonald’s El Paso, EPCC and UTEP, will award a total of $100,000 in scholarships to students attending UTEP or EPCC during the 2020-21 academic school year.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso's first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- One of El Paso's tallest towers getting new anchor tenant, sign
- Valerie Ponzio releases long-awaited ‘Órale’ video
- One El Paso chef’s journey from flipping burgers to restaurant owner, via Las Vegas
- 2nd case of new coronavirus confirmed among China evacuees
- Inspired by her mother’s battle with Alzheimer’s, El Paso native starts business
- Construction to start on swanky private jet terminal at El Paso airport
- El Paso 2.0 gathering to address economy
- Hub International announces promotion
- Western Tech gives $250,000 to El Paso Children’s
- Fast-growing El Paso recycler expands to Santa Teresa, plans 120,000-square-foot facility
- Utah lawmakers get tough on porn, ease up on polygamy
- Activist group files complaint against Arizona GOP lawmaker
- Washington woman pleads not guilty to trying to steal baby
- New virus cases in China fall for 2nd day, deaths top 2,000
- Ed Markey, Joe Kennedy face off in first televised debate
- Woman granted clemency got support from another ex-prisoner
- GOP campaign donor in Texas among President Trump's pardons