The Medical Center of the Americas Foundation has named Linda Troncoso as its new board chair and Rick Francis as vice-chair. Troncoso is president of TRE & Associates, a civil engineering and consulting firm based in El Paso and Austin. Francis is chairman of WestStar Bank Holding Company Inc. and the chief executive of WestStar Bank. The MCA has also added three new staff members. They are: Pearl Ayala, director of accounting; Xavier Cardenas, director of engineering projects; Christopher Lindner, senior director of health care programs.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso's first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- One of El Paso's tallest towers getting new anchor tenant, sign
- Valerie Ponzio releases long-awaited ‘Órale’ video
- 2nd case of new coronavirus confirmed among China evacuees
- Inspired by her mother’s battle with Alzheimer’s, El Paso native starts business
- El Paso 2.0 gathering to address economy
- Construction to start on swanky private jet terminal at El Paso airport
- One El Paso chef’s journey from flipping burgers to restaurant owner, via Las Vegas
- Western Tech gives $250,000 to El Paso Children’s
- Hub International announces promotion
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Russia names exceptions from the entry ban for Chinese
- Virologist: Tokyo Olympics probably couldn't be held now
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Edmunds: What is the best size truck for your lifestyle?
- Dutch farmers protest in The Hague against emissions policy
- Greece, US hold live-fire drill after major base deal
- Germany to require social media sites to report hate speech
- Jury back for second day of deliberations in Weinstein trial