Makios Technology, an IT company and network solutions provider in El Paso, has donated computer equipment and Microsoft 365 subscriptions to Familias Triunfadoras Inc, a nonprofit in San Elizario that works to empower women and their families. The equipment and Microsoft subscriptions will help vulnerable children who don’t have access to computers to do homework. The company gives back to the community through its Makios Community Stewardship initiative, which provides technology to nonprofit organizations.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Crane watch: Tracking development in El Paso
- Mayor Oscar Leeser names chief of staff
- Fight over Downtown historic district heats up
- El Paso ranked among top cities to live
- ‘All hands on deck’ as business aid reopens
- CultureSpan Marketing names president
- A little light shopping and volleyball
- Whispers: Mural recognition, up your curbside meal
- Hunt Foundation pledges $1M for Juárez nonprofits
- Which bars dominated borderland booze sales?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Queen Latifah 'stoked' to land post-Super Bowl slot for show
- Cloris Leachman, Oscar-winning actor also known as TV’s Phyllis Lindstrom, dies at 94, publicist says
- Nebraska attorney general takes new steps to fight sex abuse
- Brazil VP says military to leave the Amazon rainforest
- Georgia bill would require photo ID copies for mail voting
- Apple posts big quarter on fast sales start for iPhone 12
- Idaho man faces $9.9M fine for racist, harassing robocalls
- Virginia Senate approves measure rebuking Amanda Chase