Las Palmas Medical Center ranked in the top 10% of inpatient rehabilitation facilities nationwide that qualified in the database for cases discharged between January 2019 and September 2019. The hospital was recognized after receiving high-performance reports for the delivery of quality patient care. The database is run by the nonprofit Uniform Data Systems.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso hospital chief: ‘Each day, we are reaching our limits.’
- ‘Ghost Stories of El Paso’
- EPISD superintendent, former board president deny fraud allegations
- El Paso nonprofit recruiting for Dubai 2020 expo
- Doctors’ creativity goes virtual for Operation Pumpkin
- City candidates condemn mysterious mailers, website
- Democrats hope to break Republican hold on Ohio high court
- Whispers: Literarity love, Aaron Jones cereal and we're No. 2
- El Paso imposes curfew as virus cases overwhelm hospitals
- KTEP Goes Platinum: Radio Station Celebrates 70th Year Anniversary
- El Paso Inc. announces new app, print magazine
- Franklin Mountain Investments names VP, general counsel
- Construction company announces promotion
- Health foundation awards grants
- El Paso businesses support The Great Thanksgiving Giveaway
- Paso Electric makes donation to book nonprofit
- EPA funds four projects in the borderland
- Kentucky court won't reduce jury award in Rand Paul attack