The Kendra Scott store on El Paso’s Westside presented $4,315 to Children’s Miracle Network through El Paso Children’s Hospital Foundation. Funds were raised during the pandemic from curbside orders and support El Paso Children’s Hospital.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso hospital chief: ‘Each day, we are reaching our limits.’
- ‘Ghost Stories of El Paso’
- EPISD superintendent, former board president deny fraud allegations
- El Paso nonprofit recruiting for Dubai 2020 expo
- Doctors’ creativity goes virtual for Operation Pumpkin
- Democrats hope to break Republican hold on Ohio high court
- City candidates condemn mysterious mailers, website
- Whispers: Literarity love, Aaron Jones cereal and we're No. 2
- El Paso imposes curfew as virus cases overwhelm hospitals
- KTEP Goes Platinum: Radio Station Celebrates 70th Year Anniversary
- Indiana girl, 8, dies after being shot while doing homework
- In South, most Black Senate candidates since Reconstruction
- Dealerware appoints veteran DevOps leader Denise Iglesias as Vice President of Engineering
- EU digital boss: New rules to curb big tech aim for fairness
- Ohio political operatives to plead guilty in bribery probe
- Pending home sales cool in September, down 2.2%
- Coronavirus dims Mexico's bright Day of the Dead celebration
- Former Intuit and Ally Bank leaders Merline Saintil and Barbara A. Yastine join Alkami Board of Directors