Kemp Smith attorney Elisa Samaniego served as a panelist at the University of Texas at El Paso’s 35 Under 35 Alumni Speaker Series, “Alumni in Law.” Panelists spoke about their experiences at UTEP and how their degrees helped them thrive in their law careers. Kemp Smith partner C.B. Burns spoke at the State Bar of Texas Labor and Employment Law Section’s 31st Annual Labor and Employment Law Institute on Aug. 28. Her topic was “Top 10 Cases for Employers on September 1, 2021.” Kemp Smith was founded more than 150 years ago and has offices in El Paso, Austin and Las Cruces.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso to be in ABC News national spotlight
- Home health tech startup in talks to buy Las Cruces Tower
- Flix Brewhouse in El Paso set to reopen
- Where are they now? Artist Gaspar Enriquez
- Flix Brewhouse in El Paso to reopen
- Coronavirus Q&A: Nico Tejeda, The Hospitals of Providence
- Races emerge for City Council as Pickett announces, Kennedy hints
- State bar awards El Paso lawyer Lifetime Achievement Award
- County to consider aiding El Pasoans Fighting Hunger
- Whispers: Hot real estate market and UTEP in Macy's parade
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- UN council urges Somalia's feuding leaders to settle dispute
- Indonesia's most wanted militant killed in shootout
- New redistricting commissions splinter along partisan lines
- Authorities say Indonesia's most wanted Islamic militant was killed in a gunbattle with security forces
- EXPLAINER: What are the issues in Canada's close election?
- Afghan survivors of US drone strike: Sorry 'is not enough'
- Nonprofit started by Sean Penn aids Georgia vaccine drive
- US nears plan for widescale expulsions of Haitian migrants