The Kelly Center for Hunger Relief has named Mayela Macias to its board of directors. Macias is the founder and CEO of Clear Solutions Consulting Services and has more than 15 years of experience working in human resources, management and finance. She has a master’s degree in labor and employment law from Tulane University, an MBA from the University of Phoenix and a bachelor’s in business administration from the University of Texas at El Paso. She is a member of the Texas Society for Human Resource Management and serves as a district director. She is also president-elect of the Rotary Club of El Paso and is treasurer for the Texas Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Why the tower network atop the Franklin Mountains is causing 'massive concerns' across government agencies, law enforcement, elected leaders, the city and television stations
- Miners headed to bowl game with winning record
- Sun Bowl Parade Ready to Roll
- EPCC celebrates completion of campus expansion
- El Pasoans take lead roles in ‘The Nutcracker’
- SpinLaunch’s space catapult completes first test launch
- El Paso officials laud infrastructure, BBB bills
- The gift of El Paso
- Battle of I-10: Miners look for revenge against Aggies
- Whispers: No daily on Xmas, Sacred Heart's and Jimenez features, Miner bowl
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- N Ireland collective wins prestigious Turner Prize for art
- Action delayed on Myanmar and Afghan requests for UN seats
- Facebook: Fake scientist used to spread anti-US propaganda
- Pipeline documents case headed to North Dakota high court
- Lawmakers outline insurance complaints after Hurricane Ida
- Pause on Houston highway project partially lifted amid talks
- UK police investigating antisemitic hate crime in London
- Stacey Abrams launches 2nd campaign for Georgia governor