Emergence Health Network has elected Joyce Wilson chairwoman of its board of trustees for 2020. Wilson, who has been on the board since 2007, was El Paso’s first city manager from 2004 to 2014 and recently announced her retirement as the chief executive of Workforce Solutions Borderplex. She has a master’s degree in public administration from the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. Emergence Health Network is the mental/intellectual development disabilities authority for El Paso County.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso's first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- One of El Paso's tallest towers getting new anchor tenant, sign
- Valerie Ponzio releases long-awaited ‘Órale’ video
- El Paso 2.0 gathering to address economy
- 2nd case of new coronavirus confirmed among China evacuees
- Inspired by her mother’s battle with Alzheimer’s, El Paso native starts business
- Western Tech gives $250,000 to El Paso Children’s
- Construction to start on swanky private jet terminal at El Paso airport
- Trump executive order would politicize architecture
- Fast-growing El Paso recycler expands to Santa Teresa, plans 120,000-square-foot facility
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- CommUNITY en Acción announces new chair, board
- UTEP launches nonprofit administration certificate
- PDX Printing has moved
- Health information exchange grows
- Virgin Galactic’s space plane arrives at Spaceport America
- El Paso attorney recognized, speaks on panels
- Kemp Smith attorneys recognized
- El Paso law firm recognized