El Paso-based Jordan Foster Construction was recognized for the quality of its construction safety and wellness plan by the Associated General Contractors of America. It was awarded second place nationally in the Willis Towers Watson Construction Safety Excellence Awards, an annual ranking of construction safety programs. Jordan Foster Construction was one of 43 companies recognized in various categories. Winners are selected by a panel of five independent safety professionals within the government, corporate and insurance industries.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso hospitals struggle to fill hundreds of positions; offer sign-on bonuses as high as $20,000
- Rhinos ready to roll under new coach, league
- El Paso crime falls; Sun City remains among safest cities
- As marijuana becomes legal in New Mexico, two towns hold lessons for the borderland
- Hello Winners!
- GECU reveals plans to expand outside of El Paso region
- Whispers: Chope's reopens, more food news and Kevin Lovell on the run
- Judge rejects lawsuit on early end to unemployment benefits
- El Paso Film Festival focuses on local talent, networking
- Texas Nurse Practitioners recognizes El Pasoan
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- AP PHOTOS: Children brave the cold in makeshift Bosnian camp
- Analysis: Beirut street battles may spell even darker times
- Houston will look to extend series lead over Boston in Game 2
- San Antonio hosts Orlando to begin season
- Minnesota hosts Houston to begin season
- 'God have mercy': Tigray residents describe life under siege
- Islamic State claims mosque bombing in south Afghanistan
- What's Up: Tricks, Treats and Total Fun