Col. Curtis Nowak has been named director of the Joint All-Domain Command and Control Division of the U.S. Army Joint Modernization Command at Fort Bliss. The division helps integrate resources across the joint services to empower warfighters. Most recently, Nowak was the unified network team lead for the Army’s Network Cross-Functional Team. His major decorations include the Bronze Star Medal with one oak leaf cluster, the Defense Meritorious Service Medal and Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- An El Paso couple restored a Trost house in Central. They didn't have to wait long for offers.
- UTEP announces distinguished alumni, gold nugget recipients
- Texas Tech breaks ground on 130-chair dental clinic
- El Paso commemorates anniversary of Aug. 3 mass shooting
- Appeals soften big property valuation jumps as city aims to hold the line on taxes
- Investment fund closes deal for El Paso Electric
- Amazon gets going with $192 million El Paso fulfillment center
- El Paso hospital CEO appointed to national board
- Coronavirus Q&A Chronicles: Barbed Wire Open Mic Series
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Trump: Massive explosion in Beirut was likely an 'attack'
- Military finds human remains, sunken tank off California
- Late lawmaker's name to remain on Alaska primary ballot
- Houston officer fatally shoots armed assault suspect on bus
- California health insurance rates increase slightly for 2021
- Von Miller's transformation driven by Kobe, MJ, COVID-19
- Oklahoma AG says he will fight inmates' attempts at release
- Technical issue has California under-reporting virus cases