John Boomer has joined River Oaks Properties, one of El Paso’s largest retail development companies, to assist with legal matters and business development. Boomer has more than 30 years of experience in law and business, including roles as senior vice president and general counsel of El Paso Electric, senior vice president of Helen of Troy and a shareholder at Kemp Smith law firm. He is a graduate of Rice University and the University of Texas School of Law.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso's first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- One of El Paso's tallest towers getting new anchor tenant, sign
- Valerie Ponzio releases long-awaited ‘Órale’ video
- One El Paso chef’s journey from flipping burgers to restaurant owner, via Las Vegas
- 2nd case of new coronavirus confirmed among China evacuees
- Inspired by her mother’s battle with Alzheimer’s, El Paso native starts business
- Construction to start on swanky private jet terminal at El Paso airport
- El Paso 2.0 gathering to address economy
- Hub International announces promotion
- Humane Society hires CEO, moves past controversy
- Fast-growing El Paso recycler expands to Santa Teresa, plans 120,000-square-foot facility
- Trial begins in lawsuit over missing woman's murdered sons
- Trump says Modi expects massive crowds during India visit
- Nebraska denies pardon for notorious killer's ex-girlfriend
- Measure would remove voters from deciding gambling expansion
- Trump delivers on pledge for wealthy California farmers
- After 52 days, Louisiana plane crash victim leaves hospital
- Secret Service goes on the road to help curb school violence