New York Life Insurance Company of El Paso has donated $10,000 to the El Paso Children’s Hospital Foundation to help fund a digital forensics camera that is suitable for crime scene and evidence for the C.A.R.E.S. Clinic at El Paso Children’s Hospital. C.A.R.E.S. provides Pediatric SANE (sexual assault nurse examiner) services to the community by nurses trained in child abuse evaluation and reporting.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Homebuilding couple giving back, donating home
- Photos, video from the George Floyd protest in El Paso
- Coronavirus in El Paso: Latest updates
- El Paso unemployment rate surges to 14.8%
- Amazon plans first El Paso fulfillment center
- Work starts June 15 on massive Amazon center
- Whispers: Franklins in Vogue, quake damage, solar power and Freddy's coming
- What will school look like in the fall?
- Moving forward in a ‘smart’ new normal
- New Fox series features El Paso songwriter’s ballad
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Sale of El Paso Electric extended three months
- United Way announces new board members, officers
- Western Tech CEO named to WestStar board
- El Paso bank names chief lending officer
- Amistad awarded $550,000 grant to assist veterans
- Attorney joins Kemp Smith as an associate
- Funding opportunity for nonprofits
- UTEP researchers study COVID-19 coping strategies