Amber Infrastructure Group and its U.S. parent, El Paso-based Hunt Companies Inc., have executed a pre-development agreement with the city of Annapolis, Maryland, for the redevelopment of the Hillman Parking Garage and the City Dock resiliency infrastructure. Hunt and Amber are leading a consortium, Annapolis Mobility and Resiliency Partners, which was selected through a competitive procurement process. Construction on the Hillman Garage is scheduled to start in the first quarter of 2022 and on the City Dock in the fourth quarter of 2022.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Which bars dominated borderland booze sales?
- Whispers: Digital drive-by, moving on and congrats
- Mayor Oscar Leeser names chief of staff
- Vaccine ‘demand is huge’ as doses go quickly
- State commission considers El Paso Historic District
- Workforce Solutions identifies region’s ‘hot jobs’
- El Paso ranked among top cities to live
- El Paso pediatrician appointed to state committee
- CultureSpan Marketing names president
- Borderland water bills to edge up on March 1
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Saudi TV says missile or drone intercepted over Riyadh
- AP PHOTOS: Marchers rehearse for India's Republic Day parade
- Character concerns go beyond PEDs in this Hall of Fame vote
- Russia arrests protesters demanding Alexei Navalny's release
- Doncic and the Mavericks host the Rockets
- Beal, Washington set for matchup against San Antonio
- Dallas hosts Nashville after Radulov's 2-goal game
- Maria Bakalova's Borat 2 character was meant to be pro-LGBTQ activist