Hub International has promoted Vanessa McBain to manager of the small business unit. McBain joined the company in 2018 with more than 10 years of experience in the service and hospitality industry. She replaces Lance Van Deman, who was promoted to chief sales officer for Hub Texas in Dallas. The company’s small business unit in El Paso has 17 employees and represents more than 20% of the El Paso office’s revenue.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso's first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- One of El Paso's tallest towers getting new anchor tenant, sign
- Valerie Ponzio releases long-awaited ‘Órale’ video
- One El Paso chef’s journey from flipping burgers to restaurant owner, via Las Vegas
- 2nd case of new coronavirus confirmed among China evacuees
- Inspired by her mother’s battle with Alzheimer’s, El Paso native starts business
- Construction to start on swanky private jet terminal at El Paso airport
- El Paso 2.0 gathering to address economy
- Humane Society hires CEO, moves past controversy
- Hub International announces promotion
- Photo exhibit, Oscar-winning film explore Ohio manufacturing
- New Mexico Senate panel to weigh utility regulation overhaul
- Early voting begins for Arkansas' March 3 primary election
- Crafts: Turn stained, shrunken sweaters into cozy mittens
- US border clampdown forces Venezuelan teen into Mexico alone
- Misguided virus fears hitting Asian American businesses
- Backyard gardeners can act to help bee populations
- Noem supports revamped Native American schools proposal