Jim Revis, director of facilities at The Hospitals of Providence Sierra Campus, was named to the Texas Association of Healthcare Facilities Management Board of Directors. He will serve as the board’s regional director for Region 2. TAHFM is a statewide organization that provides facility managers an opportunity to share ideas, experiences and best practices for health care facility management in many areas, including energy management, real estate services, support services, building maintenance and waste management.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- UPDATE: County bans fireworks
- Commissioners reverse vote; Sacred Heart Church will be part of Segundo Barrio district
- El Paso entrepreneur's new app invites users to reflect on their life and mortality
- Chihuahua Cerveza launches in El Paso
- Sudden shutdown leaves businesses uncertain
- Legal notices for 6-28-20
- Building an outdoor kitchen?
- City names director of cultural affairs and recreation
- GECU Foundation has new director, board members
- The ‘Texas Breather’: Texas Tech, UTEP create 3D-printed ventilator
- Some K-State athletes protest over student's Floyd tweet
- Virus fear prompts Mexican town to block road from US border
- Museum: 'Dukes of Hazzard' car with Confederate flag to stay
- Dominican Republic chooses leader amid rising COVID-19 cases
- UK pays tribute to National Health Service on 72nd birthday
- Arizona reports 3,536 more coronavirus cases, 4 more deaths
- Hutchinson will insist on masks if Trump rallies in Arkansas
- Texas leaders warn of hospital capacity, ask for lockdowns