Helen of Troy has named Harish Ramani chief information officer. Ramani has served in various technology leadership roles at other major corporations, including Red Bull and Dr Pepper Snapple Group. He will work at the company’s headquarters in El Paso and report directly to CEO Julien Mininberg. Founded in El Paso in 1968, Helen of Troy is now a global consumer products company. Its brands include OXO, Hydro Flask, Vicks, Braun, Honeywell, PUR and Hot Tools.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso leads major Texas cities in debt not approved by voters
- Q&A: Nico Tejeda, market CEO, The Hospitals of Providence
- Painful budget choices: City looks at how to close financial hole
- UPDATE: County bans fireworks
- Chihuahua Cerveza launches in El Paso
- Whispers: Fore! Or 6?, Tory Burch news, and gone to the dogs
- GECU Foundation has new director, board members
- City names director of cultural affairs and recreation
- Building an outdoor kitchen?
- Commissioners reverse vote on historic district
- These El Paso companies got the largest PPP rescue loans
- Australia suspends Hong Kong extradition treaty, extends Hong Kongers' visas after security law imposed
- Heavy rain hits scenic central Japan, more damage in south
- Bali island begins to reopen after 3-month virus lockdown
- Newsom hopes California schools won't be delayed by virus
- Nevada lawmakers begin emergency special session with cuts
- Phoenix police complete probe after trooper shoots Black man
- Mali leader promises court changes in bid to quell protests