The Paso del Norte Health Foundation has announced the election of Ruben Guerra as its board chair and Lisa Saenz as vice-chair for 2020. Guerra has served on the board since 2016 and is the president and CEO of Guerra Investment Advisors. Saenz has served on the board since 2015 and is executive vice president and CFO at WestStar Bank. The other new board members are: Joseph Bocanegra, Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare; Carlos Fernandez, Bank of America/Merrill Lynch; Linda Lawson, The Hospitals of Providence Transmountain Campus.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso's first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- One of El Paso's tallest towers getting new anchor tenant, sign
- Valerie Ponzio releases long-awaited ‘Órale’ video
- One El Paso chef’s journey from flipping burgers to restaurant owner, via Las Vegas
- 2nd case of new coronavirus confirmed among China evacuees
- Inspired by her mother’s battle with Alzheimer’s, El Paso native starts business
- Construction to start on swanky private jet terminal at El Paso airport
- El Paso 2.0 gathering to address economy
- Hub International announces promotion
- Humane Society hires CEO, moves past controversy
- Trump delivers on pledge for wealthy California farmers
- 'Fresh Off the Boat' leaving indelible mark on TV landscape
- UN-backed government in Libya says it is suspending UN-brokered talks with rivals following attack on port.
- Texas co. to pay $2.4M penalty for ND oil terminal violation
- Baylor probe clears ex-chairman of racist, sexist comments
- France to end imam, teacher deals to counter extremism
- Trump to use 'big voice' to boost GOP on 4-day Western trip
- US designates 5 Chinese media outlets as foreign missions