The Paso del Norte Health Foundation has hired accountant Yolanda Zavala. Zavala is responsible for maintaining the integrity of accounting information by analyzing, reconciling and recording transactions for both the Paso del Norte Health Foundation and Paso del Norte Community Foundation. She has more than 18 years of experience in finance and operations and has a bachelor’s degree in accounting and a master’s degree in business administration.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Weather flame reignited atop historic Downtown tower
- Whispers: Seafood restaurant coming, Literarity news and 'Health Care Heroes' short film
- $1 million donation launches children’s museum exhibit
- Joe Pickett mulls return to public office
- Santander Consumer USA to Release a New Digital Experience for Automobile Dealers and Consumers
- ZZ Top: Bearded bassist Dusty Hill dies at 72
- What's Up & Coming: Concerts & Events
- Planned $50 million development on Interstate 10 files bankruptcy plan
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson was overwhelmed by Jungle Cruise set
- Luminarias to line Ascarate Park for Aug. 3 remembrance
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Mexican union complains of harassment at leafleting event
- Judge blocks Texas troopers from stopping migrant transports
- Lawyer: R. Kelly gained weight, lost money ahead of trial
- Teacher sues to stop Phoenix school district's mask mandate
- UN Security Council condemns attacks on Afghan civilians
- Report recommends combined men's, women's Final Four
- Passenger charged with groping, punching flight attendants
- Arkansas governor pushes mask law change, despite resistance