Rejuvené MD has opened on the Westside at 7470 Cimarron Plaza. The clinic provides dermatologic aesthetic and laser medicine, as well as restorative integrative medicine. The clinic is headed by Dr. Karen Herman, a board certified physician with 18 years of experience practicing dermatology in El Paso. She will be assisted by David Tiller, a board certified physician assistant.
Sign up for our newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- El Paso's first Lush store opens at Cielo Vista Mall
- One of El Paso's tallest towers getting new anchor tenant, sign
- Valerie Ponzio releases long-awaited ‘Órale’ video
- El Paso 2.0 gathering to address economy
- 2nd case of new coronavirus confirmed among China evacuees
- Inspired by her mother’s battle with Alzheimer’s, El Paso native starts business
- Western Tech gives $250,000 to El Paso Children’s
- Construction to start on swanky private jet terminal at El Paso airport
- Trump executive order would politicize architecture
- Fast-growing El Paso recycler expands to Santa Teresa, plans 120,000-square-foot facility
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Mexican suspect once lived with dead girl's family
- Recycling plant fire burns for 3rd day in Minnesota
- US sanctions Iran clerics for vetoing election candidates
- Later bar hours during Democratic convention still in play
- Mexican municipal worker shot by ICE agent in NYC files suit
- Putin hails US for helping prevent terror attack in Russia
- Family of man killed by trooper seeking more than $10M
- Georgia blames Russia for major cyber-attack, US, UK agree